Get a Free Trial
Call 1.800.667.9300 to talk to a representative and start your free trial, or fill out the form below to have a representative contact you directly.
Here’s what subscribers are saying about Safe Supervisor:
“We put out Safe Supervisor for all our foundry supervisors to read. Safe Supervisor helps us revisit safety issues that tend to fade away.”
D. Coles, Penticton Foundry Ltd.
“I send it to everyone here, workers and supervisors. We’re particularly interested in articles on new safety rules and about supervisors being charged or fined.”
L. Edwards, Township of Tay
“Our line staff and technical people read Safe Supervisor. They look for information they can send to other people, especially construction supervisors, telling what they need to do as supervisors.”
P. Dean, Infrastucture Health & Safety Association
“All our managers, supervisors and administrators read Safe Supervisor and pass on relevant information to two OHS teams in the facility.”
S. Roberts, Chelsey Park Long Term Care Facility
Safe Supervisor helps you:
- Stay Up-to-Date on the latest safety news, ideas, new developments, and trends you need to know about as a safety manager or supervisor
- Do your job more quickly and easily with the latest model policies, forms, checklists and other practical working tools you can use or adapt to your program
- Train to your workforce on today’s most critical safety topics with complete, ready-to-use Safety Talks! that
What you get when you start your Free Trial to Safe Supervisor:
- 2 monthly issues packed with practical, proven safety management ideas, tips, and techniques you can use to make your employees safer and get better results from your safety program
- Ready-to-use “working tools”, including model forms, model safety policies, and safety checklists you can immediately use to make your job easier
- 4 Complete Safety Talks! you can use or adapt to provide cutting-edge safety training to your employees on today’s most critical safety topics (including audio track, PowerPoint, and leader sheets)
- Real-Life Fatality Reports you can use to drive home a powerful safety message that your employees won’t forget
- Access to our valuable archive of past Safe Supervisor issues that give you practical help and guidance on hundreds of today’s most important safety topics (online subscribers only)
- Special offers on safety products and services, including Special Reports, Webinars, Yearbooks, and other valuable resources you can use to strengthen your safety program
Start Your 2-Issue Free Trial to Safe Supervisor
If at any time during your subscription you decide you’re not getting the value you expected from Safe Supervisor, let us know and we’ll refund every dime of your subscription. It’s that simple.